What makes a great business?
By Jenny Fisher, Financial Director/Owner
A good business is built around organised systems and procedures. A great business however, is the sum of its people. Yes you need process, routine and structure but, to turn an average business into a high achieving enterprise is reliant on the dedication and commitment of its employees. Energy, enthusiasm and an inherent desire to fulfil our customers’ exacting needs runs through the heart of every employee working at PVC.
An organisation’s core values should underpin everything they strive to achieve. Our staff not only need to know these values but live them. They are, after all, central to who we are and what we do. Commitment to our Customer is the most important motivator in achieving our high standards of service. Within this commitment, we display our other values of:.
- Reliability, delivering onsite, on time and in full.
- Passion, empowering and nurturing our employees to do their best work
- Boldness, willing to take on Big Bold Goals in pursuit of service excellence
- Approachable, every employee available to all
- Fun, because life is too short not to!
We are proud of what we achieve here and continually strive to be better.